Quality, Professionalism and Confidentiality
Overseas Translations became certified pursuant to the following ISO standards in March 2017:
- ISO 17100:2015: Translation Services - Requirements for translation services
- ISO 9001:2015: Quality management systems - Requirements
The scope of the certification is:
Translation, interpreting and text proofreading services in all languages.
Overseas Translations believes these 3 principles are key to our clients’ peace of mind.
Overseas Translations applies rigorous quality control to all of our projects from the start to the finish. The greatest peace lies in knowing that we deliver what our clients expect of us.
All of our translators have years of proven experience. Each one of them specializes in different sectors, meaning they only handle projects they are familiar with and have worked on before.
We know many of our clients’ documents must be kept strictly confidential given the content.
- The possibility of preparing a confidentiality agreement with our clients so they may have complete peace of mind in that their documentation will be used solely and exclusively for the intended purpose: to translate the content.
- All of our collaborators and workers sign a confidentiality agreement with Overseas Translations undertaking to responsibly handle the documentation received from our clients and to use it for no other purpose than as established.
- Data protection law: as established by the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 5/1992, of 29 October, on regulating automatic personal data processing, and Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on personal data protection (LOPD, as it is known by its Spanish acronym).